- 10 shopping centers to open in Wuhan this year
On September 17, the third shopping center established by CapitaLand Mall Asia in Wuhan officially opened on Zhongbei Road. According to information gathered by our reporter, around 10 shopping centers are expected to open in Wuhan during the second half of this year.
Reports provided by business observers suggest that competition among local shopping centers is expected to increase. Shopping centers without unique characteristics are unlikely to survive.
- City life more
- Culture more
- Home in Wuhan more
Ever wonder what Wuhan would be like if it lacked food, clothes, and cosmetics from South Korea? Well, this is exactly what Wuhan was like seven years ago. At that time, it was rare to find Kore
- 3-month sister city program concluded
- Hutchinson growing with the city
- Love knows no borders
- Nice people and amazing history By Helen Pan
- Caring for the people of Wuhan