- Houguan Lake Wetland Park becomes a national attraction
Recently, the Houguan Lake Wetland Park officially passed the examination of the State Forestry Administration, becoming a wetland park of national level.
Located at northwest of the Sino-French Ecological City in Caidian District of Hubei’s capital city Wuhan, the Houguan Lake Wetland Park consists of the Zhiyin Lake, Pisi Sea, Shaoji Lake, Gao Lake and their surrounding lands. It covers an area of 2089.2 hectares.
In December 2010, It became a wetland park of provincial level and in December 2013 it was listed as a national pilot wetland park.
- City life more
- Culture more
- Home in Wuhan more
"I don't like being called grandma. All the people who hang out with me call me sister," said Li Shufan, who is 92 years old. When our reporter said that Mrs. Li is still a very young woman, she
- Belgian's localized linguistic adventure
- 3-month sister city program concluded
- Ushering in new era for Korean goods in Wuhan
- Hutchinson growing with the city
- Love knows no borders