- 5th Session of 12th Hubei Provincial People's Congress opens
- The 5th Session of the 12th Hubei Provincial People's Congress opens on January 15,2017 in Wuhan, the provincial capital city.
- China to specify Yangtze River ecological protection red lines this year
- Shijiahe site listed as China’s Top Six Archaeological Discoveries 2016
- Hubei adds 116 overseas investment projects in 2016
- Wuhan to build a transportation hub connecting five continents by 2020
- China's longest waterway Yangtze busier than ever
- State Council supports Wuhan to upgrade to national central city
- "Wuhan made" world's highest bridge opens
- Xiantao shell carving
- Xiantao shell carving is a signature craft originating from Hubei.
- Ancient text completely translated
- More than 100 years ago, Emmanuel-Edouard Chavannes, a renowned French sinologist, began translating Sima Qian's Shiji (《史记》),
- Let's go hunt treasure!
- A chicken and a pig escape from the farm but have no place to go. After reading a book, they believe that they can lead a happy life as long as they ...