- OVC EXPO 2016 opens in Wuhan
- The 13th Optics Valley of China International Optoelectronic Exposition and Forum 2016 (hereafter referred to as OVC EXPO 2016) opened today in Wuhan.
Wuhan Manifesto on Service Trade Innovation Development published Wuhan completes free wifi coverage on metro trains of Line 2&3 Fengjiawan Village, central China's Hubei Three Gorges super ship lift boosts efficiency, safety 9th Wuhan Financial Expo opens China's first app for foreign affairs (police) service launched in Hubei
- Yangtze Optical builds smart factories
- More travelers from Wuhan visit U.S. in 2016
- Young Malaysians seek roots in Hubei
- Two Hubei schools elected as training bases for WorldSkills Competition 2017
- Foreign diplomats visit Hankoubei
- 1st China Wuhan Summit for Innovative Development of Trade in Services to kick off
- InvestHK promotes business opportunities in Wuhan
- Xiantao shell carving
- Xiantao shell carving is a signature craft originating from Hubei.
- Ancient text completely translated
- More than 100 years ago, Emmanuel-Edouard Chavannes, a renowned French sinologist, began translating Sima Qian's Shiji (《史记》),