- Online ticketing now available for Wuhan subway tickets
- At some subway stations in Wuhan, the online ticketing through mobile phones has been available, and which are expected to be deployed to all the subway stations by this.
Cole flowers in full bloom in Jingmen, C China Regular flights between Wuhan and St. Petersburg to open soon Wuhan to usher in car-sharing era 2017 Badminton Asia Championships to open in Wuhan Passengers to fly from Wuhan to Mexico City with one ticket Foreign experts in Wuhan plant trees of friendship
- The first CUG Forum held to call for youth talents
- Professor of HUST awarded top honor of Italy
- Hubei to spend 2 billion yuan on erosion control
- River cruise for cherry blossom appreciation sets sail at East Lake
- Wuhan to host 4 more Badminton Asia Championships
- 2017 WDSF Wuhan Open to kick off in April
- First batch of "investment ambassadors"
- Xiantao shell carving
- Xiantao shell carving is a signature craft originating from Hubei.
- Ancient text completely translated
- More than 100 years ago, Emmanuel-Edouard Chavannes, a renowned French sinologist, began translating Sima Qian's Shiji (《史记》),
- The Last of the Mohicans
- Alexandro Querevalú is devoted to composing and playing Indian music. This show includes a number of his independent works that display Andean and Ame...
- Spring thunder
- On the afternoon of February 21, Wuhan experienced heavy rainfall which was followed by thunder and lightning. It was the first thunderstorm of the yea...