- Wuhan-Jiujiang high-speed rail to complete in 2016
- Photo taken on August 21 shows the construction site of Huangzhuang Grand Bridge along the Wuhan-Jiujiang high-speed rail in Yangxin of Huangshi, central China’s Hubei province.
13 Hubei athletes competing in Rio 2016 Olympics The East Lake Greenway completed First Wuhan-made A-type metro train rolls off the production line Chen Ruolin, Liu Huixia win gold medal in Rio Retrace the life of Kazakhstan Prime Minister in Wuhan University 2016 ITF Women’s Circuit (Wuhan) concludes
- Tian Tao wins silver medal in weightlifting at Rio Olympics
- Four Wuhan universities listed on ARWU 2016
- Dongfeng Avenue Elevated Highway Phase II being paved
- Hubei agricultural products on display in Hong Kong
- China's tallest air traffic control tower operational
- 13th Hubei-Taiwan Week to open in November
- Celebrate the upcoming Chinese Valentine’s Day
- Cultural calendar sales boom
- Towards the end of 2015, cultural calendar sales for online stores and social...
- Taiwan's Eslite makes its debut in Suzhou
- The newly opened Eslite Bookstore's first branch on the mainland is packed with customers on Sunday. Xu Congjun/For China DailyTaiwan's Eslite Bookstor...
- Unforgettable Melodies ─ China Red concert
- This show will feature performances by Li Hongwei, Niu Chuang, Gan Lulu, Wang Zenan, Zhou Jiankun, and Feng Shuo. These young artists all have a grea...
- Wuhan's only Russian-born citizen
- "I don't like being called grandma. All the people who hang out with me call me sister," said Li Shufan, who is 92 years old. When our reporter said th...